The ILV device is used for level monitoring in all types of bins or silos and for all kinds of powders or granular materials.
Suitable for very light bulk solids
Quick installation and replacement
DescriptionILV-type Bin Level Indicators are designed for electric signalling by fork vibration of minimum or maximum material level inside bins, hoppers or silos.
FunctionThe ILV device is used for level monitoring in all types of bins or silos and for all kinds of powders or granular materials.
- Multivoltage design
- All contact parts in stainless steel
- High or low process temperature options
- No product contamination due to 304 stainless steel forks and fittings
- Suitable for powdery or granular bulk solids
- Measuring of very light bulk solids
- Available as ATEX version, zone 20 / 21 (dust explosion of flammable dust: ILVA and ILVB only)
- Extendible up to 4 metres (4.4 yds) (ILVB), or up to 20 metres (22 yds) (ILVC)
- Quick installation and replacement