VAR Diverter Valves are the perfect solution for diverting or converting any type of powdery or granular material in pneumatic conveying ducts.
Standard inflatable seals
Minimum pressure drop thanks to special design features
DescriptionVAR Diverter Valves consist of a cast aluminium casing and cover, an inlet and two outlets. The rotating internal drum optionally closes one of two outlets which are connected with pneumatic conveying ducts.
Rotation of the internal drum is activated by a pneumatic actuator.
Perfect sealing is guaranteed by internal, pneumatically inflatable seals.
FunctionVAR Diverter Valves are suitable for diverting or converting any type of powdery or granular material.
Commutation of the tubular exit and diversion of the material flow from one duct to another is obtained by a pneumatic actuator which activates the rotating inner drum.
- Cast aluminium alloy casing
- Various surface treatments depending on material handled
- Operating temperature: -20 °C ~ 80 °C (-4 °F ~ 176 °F)
- Operating pressure: max. 3.5 bar (51 PSI)
- Closing pressure: max. 4.0 bar (58 PSI)
- Activating pressure of pneumatic actuator: max. 5.0 bar (72.5 PSI)
- Range includes most common pipe diameters in pneumatic conveying from 50 ~ 200 mm (2 ~ 8 in)
- Standard inflatable seals
- Lightweight and compact overall dimensions thanks to aluminium-cast design
- Minimum pressure drop thanks to special design features
- Works in both directions as diverter or converter
- Pneumatic actuators in different voltages