Providing from 50 to 10,000 kg of centrifugal force with 2, 4, 6 or 8 poles, Increased Safety MVE-E External Electric Motovibrators are suitable for applications requiring a higher degree of protection in hazardous environments. The MVE-E comes with ATEX ExII2GD certification for application in the presence of potentially flammable dusts or gases, as well as with international IECEx certification.
Suitable for hazardous environments with potentially explosive gases
Cost-effective alternative to explosion-proof motors
Only motor range suitable for applications in presence of ALL types of potentially explosive gases (from methane to hydrogen)
DescriptionIncreased Safety MVE-E External Electric Motovibrators consist of an electric motor housed in a sturdy FMEA-designed cast casing, with eccentric weights fitted on both shaft ends. Special design features materials used prevent sparking inside the motor.
FunctionIncreased Safety MVE-E External Electric Motovibrators can be used as flow aids on hoppers or to improve material discharge, or as drives on machines several purposes such as conveying, screening, sizing, or compacting, in a variety of industries.
When the MVE-E is switched on a sinusoidal centrifugal force is provided by the rotation of the eccentric weights. With only one MVE fitted on a machine a rotating force is provided resulting in a circular movement of the machine. Two counter-rotating MVE fitted in parallel on the same machine provide a linear force resulting in a linear movement of the machine. The requirement of circular or linear movement depends on the application.
Specific materials geometry make Increased Safety MVE-E External Electric Motovibrators suitable highly hazardous environments.
- Centrifugal force: 50 ~ 10,000 kg
- Vacuum-impregnated windings using Class F insulating materials
- Premium quality bearings sturdy FMEA-designed casing
- ATEX ExII2GD certification hazardous environments in presence of flammable dusts or gases of all groups
- Wide range of centrifugal force covering all possible applications
- Multiple voltages available matching electric specifications worldwide
- 2, 4, 6, 8 poles three-phase
- PTC standard from size 60 (on smaller sizes on request)